NUSofting has released version 220.127.116.11 of Modelonia, a novel physical-modelling synthesizer which uses a hybrid of a plucked-string model, and a blown-bore (ie trumpet-type) model.
Changes in Modelonia v18.104.22.168
- Added an extra bank of 46 new presets, also redesigned Templates in the Sound Wizard.
- LFO Single Shot Mode added, it can be used as an extra envelope.
- MIDI Program Change response added (with some limitations).
- The Macro control is now automatable and linked to MIDI CC 45 by default.
- PitchBend response improved.
- Dynamic response and vibrato improved.
- Fixed compatibily with NI Kore 2 and Ableton Live (possibly with other hosts too).
- Dramatically reduced CPU usage.
- Bank Rotate: all preset banks (FXB files) in the Data folder can be loaded by the GUI
with a single click.
- Skin Rotate: all skin sets (editor apperance) in the Data folder can now be loaded on the fly
with a single click (new skins coming soon, or make your own).
- Refresh of program names has been fixed, both on host and Modelonia GUI.
- “Nusofting Data” folder (with skin bitmaps and presets) can now be alternatively located where you like.
Modelonia is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC and costs 35.90 EUR / $55.95 USD. A demo version is available for download.
Visit NUSofting for more information.