A.O.M. Factory releases Cyclic Panner plugin
A.O.M. Factory has released Cyclic Panner, an axis transformation panning effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Cyclic Panner is a pan/width control tool based on axis transformation. It offers visual display of sound field and intuitive pan control.
Cyclic Panner features
- Unique panning / width control tool.
- Visual display of sound field.
- Pan-linked low-pass filter.
- Very low CPU load.
- 64-bit floating point internal precision.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz project sample rate.
- A/B comparison.
Cyclic Planner for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available to purchase for $17 USD (1-year license) / $69 USD (lifetime license).
A.O.M. has also announced it has updated its plug-ins to version 1.7.0.
Changes in v1.7.0
- [tranQulizr / AAX] Equalizer/filter bands operated only in graphical area were turned off after reloading project.
- [tranQuilizr] Fixed minimum and maximum value display around output gain knob.
- [Stereo Image D / AU, AAX] Plugin possibly crashes during when user attempts to close plugin window.