Odo releases 38911 Bytes VSTi
Odo Synths has released 38911 Bytes, a C64 (Commodore 64) based synth plug-in for Windows PC.
38911 Bytes features:
- 1 OSC with 4 difftent waveforms Saw, Triangle, Pulse and Pitched noise.
- 3 BPM sequencers with 7 rates and 2 to 8 steps .
- Filter with envelope from 1 to 8 stages and 13 curves for selecting sustain points.
- Filter types: lowpass, hipass and bandpass (more than one filter type can be activated, like on a real c64).
- Pitch envelope from 1 to 8 stages + select sustain point.
- PW envelope from 1 to 8 stages + select sustain point.
- Filter, pitch envelope and PW envelopes have on/off buttons to save CPU.
- 2 LFO’s with 19 different waveforms and free speed or 14 bpm speeds.
- Ringmodulation with a bitcrusher notes from c to b and octaves from -4 to 4.
- Volume envelope.
- 128 presets.
38911 Bytes is available as donationware. The free demo version works but you can’t change the parameters.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download the demo version of 38911 Bytes.