Odo has released Double Six, a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
Double Six features
- 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms
- Every operator has its own envelope. You can choose between 1 and 8 stages and set the sustain point from 1 to 7 or off
- 14 different curves for the envelopes. You can disable the envelope to save some CPU. All envelopes have a time knob
- The operators can be disabled, fixed or pitched and have a octave range from -6 to 3, fine-tune and pulse width
- 5 different waveforms for the operators (Sine / Saw / Ramp / Triangle / Pulse)
- The filter has the same envelope and there are 5 different filters types (low-pass 12db / low-pass 24db / low-pass db32 / hi-pass / band-pass)
- EZ preset: This allows you make new sounds fast. You can reset all fine-tunes with the hit of a button or change all waveforms, set all the octaves the same and the times of the envelopes
- Phase modulation depth control and a feedback control
- Master and volume envelopes
- One BPM LFO for PMD operator 1 to 6, pitch 1 to 6 and cutoff
- Chorus, stereo delay and phaser effects
- 128 preset + 32 made by Cuppa
Double Six is donationware (knobs are disabled until you donate). An XXL version will also be released soon, free for everyone who donates.