Odo has released Double Six, a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
Double Six features
- 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms
- Every operator has its own envelope. You can choose between 1 and 8 stages and set the sustain point from 1 to 7 or off
- 14 different curves for the envelopes. You can disable the envelope to save some CPU. All envelopes have a time knob
- The operators can be disabled, fixed or pitched and have a octave range from -6 to 3, fine-tune and pulse width
- 5 different waveforms for the operators (Sine / Saw / Ramp / Triangle / Pulse)
- The filter has the same envelope and there are 5 different filters types (low-pass 12db / low-pass 24db / low-pass db32 / hi-pass / band-pass)
- EZ preset: This allows you make new sounds fast. You can reset all fine-tunes with the hit of a button or change all waveforms, set all the octaves the same and the times of the envelopes
- Phase modulation depth control and a feedback control
- Master and volume envelopes
- One BPM LFO for PMD operator 1 to 6, pitch 1 to 6 and cutoff
- Chorus, stereo delay and phaser effects
- 128 preset + 32 made by Cuppa
Double Six is donationware (knobs are disabled until you donate). An XXL version will also be released soon, free for everyone who donates.
Visit Odo Synths for more information.