Odo Synths releases 38911 Bytes v4.0
Odo Synths has released version 4.0 of 38911 Bytes, a free virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
38911 Bytes is a one oscillator synth. It`s a synthesizer based on Commodore 64 software but it can do a lot more
38911 Bytes v4.0 features
- 1 oscillator with 4 waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse, pitched noise) ringmodulation waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse). PulseWidth Octaves from -3 to 4.
- 1 ringmodulation oscillator with 3 waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse) PulseWidth, octaves range -3 to 4 and notes C to B
- 2 LFOs with 19 waveforms, 16 different BPM rates and manual rate
- ADSR with curves for the depth of the LFO.
- Low/hi depth button
- LFOs can start when hitting a key (GATE), when you hit play in your sequencer (FIRST) and start at any point (FREE).
- LFO destinations: pitch, pw , cutoff and resonance.
- 4×16 step sequencers: 11 BPM rates, manual rate and c64 rate (The BPM rates only work when you set the sequence to BPM mode, in Manual and c64 rates all the sequencers have the same rate).
- 1 waveform sequencer with 7 waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse, pitched noise, rm triangle, rm saw, rm pulse).
- 1 octave sequencer range from -3 to 4.
- 1 Octave and notes sequencer, notes from C to B and octave range -3 to 4.
- 1 Filter with a sequencer and envelope.
- Envelopes for Pitch, PulseWidth, Cutoff and Volume.
- Lofi effects, bitcrusher.
- Mono/Poly mode, Retrigger on/off.
38911 Bytes is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Odo Synths