Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Odo Synths releases Double Six v2.0
Odo Synths has released Double Six v2.0, an FM synth VST instrument for Windows PC.
Double Six v2.0 is a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
New in Double Six v2.0
- Operators have 11 different waveforms.
- Every operator has a clipper.
- 2 octave sequencers.
- 3 envelopes with retrigger mode on BPM rates.
- 3 LFOs with 19 different waveforms, 16 different BPM speeds and free rate mode.
- MIDI learn.
- Velocity controls for volume filter and phase modulation depth.
- Bug fix: Some problems in the Double Six v1.0 algorithms view.
- Envelope stage looping.
- Gater effect.
- Updated Delay (now has 32 BPM rates).
Double Six v2.0 is available as donationware (free for those who donated for Double Six).
Visit Odo Synths for more information and audio demos.