Ohm Force releases Ohmicide: Melohman
Ohmicide: Melohman is organized around up to four frequency bands, each of them coming with their own Noise Gate, Dynamics, Distortion, Feedback Generator and all mixing abilities with just a twist of pre- and post-processing (distortion input, high shelf output…).
- Phase corrected multiband stereo effect
- Band distortion : a heap of modern sounding stereo distortions that can feedback
- Band dynamic : alien compressor or expander, synchronized noise gate
- Band stereo : optionally process in mid/side mode for more stereo field tweak-ability
- First Melohman effect: midi controlled preset morphing or randomization. Remixers’ new absolute must?
- Optional High Quality rendering (internal oversampling)
- Great on guitar, bass, synth, and any living creature in general
The website of Ohm Force has been redesigned to match the tasty GUI of Ohmicide as well it seems.