Ohmicide: Melohman is a distortion effect plug-in, organized around up to four frequency bands, each of them coming with their own Noise Gate, Dynamics, Distortion, Feedback Generator and all mixing abilities with just a twist of pre- and post-processing (distortion input, high shelf output…).
Changes in v1.10
- Added 10 new distortion algorithms.
- Main volume also applies on the dry signal.
- Band-vu lits up when the band is inactive.
- Changing the dynamics is less prone to click.
- Removed zippering noise when changing bands frequencies using 7 bit MIDI control.
- Output spectrum gain compensated.
- Bug fix : Ohmicide mono clicks when changing the main volume.
- Bug fix : automation problem with Ableton Live on Windows.
- Bug fix : some parameters initialized with wrong values when reloading a song.
- Bug fix : removed denormal (high cpu usage) in some case.
Ohmicide: Melohman is available for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (AU/VST/RTAS), and costs 79.00 EUR for a single license (Pack license contains all platforms for 99.00 EUR).
The update is free for registered users, which can also download an additional preset pack in the Presets Area.
Visit Ohm Force for more information.