Ohmicide: Melohman is a distortion effect plug-in, organized around up to four frequency bands, each of them coming with their own Noise Gate, Dynamics, Distortion, Feedback Generator and all mixing abilities with just a twist of pre- and post-processing (distortion input, high shelf output…).
Changes in v1.10
- Added 10 new distortion algorithms.
- Main volume also applies on the dry signal.
- Band-vu lits up when the band is inactive.
- Changing the dynamics is less prone to click.
- Removed zippering noise when changing bands frequencies using 7 bit MIDI control.
- Output spectrum gain compensated.
- Bug fix : Ohmicide mono clicks when changing the main volume.
- Bug fix : automation problem with Ableton Live on Windows.
- Bug fix : some parameters initialized with wrong values when reloading a song.
- Bug fix : removed denormal (high cpu usage) in some case.
Ohmicide: Melohman is available for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (AU/VST/RTAS), and costs 79.00 EUR for a single license (Pack license contains all platforms for 99.00 EUR).
The update is free for registered users, which can also download an additional preset pack in the Presets Area.