Oli Larkin has updated the Endless Series v3 plug-in for Windows and Mac.
A unique effect based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion, which generates mind bending infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures.
It works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
Changes in Endless Series v3.1.1
- Added user guide.
- Added installer (WIN) and improved OSX installer.
- Added VST3, RTAS and standalone versions.
- Changed stereo mode labels to “single” and “dual”.
- Changed “Waveshaper Enable” to “Harmonics Enable”.
- Fixed visualiser flicker.
- Program/bank save/load locations persist.
- Now defaults to muted, to avoid loud surprises on load.
- Text entries now filter/limit number of characters.
- Fixed some hidden controls drawing when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed clicking envelope and midi reset.
- Fixed crash with long preset names.
- Fixed initialization of noise mod rate.
- Fixed disappearing audio in autostep mode with a small range.
- Changed scale root texts, to specify enharmonic equivalents.
- Increased headroom in standalone for less clipping.
- Corrected some help texts.
- Minor graphical tweaks.
Endless Series is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone) for £29.99 GBP. The Standalone version for Mac is also sold separately on the Mac App Store for £6.99 GBP.
More information: Oli Larkin