Oli Larkin updates Endless Series to v3.2
Oli Larkin has updated its Endless Series effect for Windows and Mac to version 3.2.
A unique effect based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion, which generates mind bending infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures.
It works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
Changes in Endless Series v3.2
- Added AAX Native version (including Audiosuite).
- Visualiser now displays independent curves for left and right channels in dual mode.
- Everything code-signed for 10.8.
- Improved standalone audio driver handling.
- Fixed hang when changing between DS and ASIO drivers on Win x64.
- VST3 bypass state now saved with host projects.
- Dry signal now works in VST & VST3 version in PreSonus Studio One OS X x86.
- Updated manual.
Endless Series for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/Standalone) is available to purchase for £29.99 GBP.
More information: Oli Larkin