One Small Clue Poise updated to v1.1.1
One Small Clue has updated Poise, the percussion sampler instrument for Windows.
Poise makes working with drum samples quick and effortless, allowing you to focus on creating music.
Poise features 16 drum pads, which can each use 8 samples. Sample layers have parameters for pitch, volume and balance, as well as amplitude and pitch envelopes. There are several sample switching types including random, velocity and round-robin.
Changes in Poise v1.1.1
- Bug Fix: In ProTools the GUI did not draw itself correctly when first opened.
- Bug Fix: The “Velocity Split” and “Velocity Remove Overlap” commands did not work correctly. They were leaving small gaps in a pads velocity mapping. Pads would not trigger when the velocity fell in gaps between samples.
- Bug Fix: Previewing 24 bit PCM wavefiles in the browser would hang Poise.
- Active pads are now killed on sequencer stop.
- Sending a MIDI panic message to Poise will now kill all active drum pads.
- Hotkeys should now work in FL Studio 9.
- Hotkeys might work in Renoise (some more testing needs to be done).
- Improved how the hotkeys work. The improvements will make it easier and quicker to fix hotkey problems in future.
Poise is available as a VST plugin for Windows, priced at $49 USD.