One Small Clue has released version 1.0.10 of Poise, a percussion sampler VST instrument for Windows PC.
Direct, straightforward, no frills and no bloat. Poise is a drum sampler for people who want to work quickly and efficiently. It features drag-and-drop support, inbuilt browser and hot key support.
Changes in Poise v1.0.10
- To reduce save data sizes, missing or orphaned sample data is no longer automatically embedded into the project file. A message dialog will pop up instead. (This should help with sluggish-ness problems in Reaper.)
- Drum kit load and save times are much faster now.
- Midi is now passed through to output.
- Amplitude envelope attack time now defaults to 0 instead of 1.
- Page Up / Page Down now work to navigate the browser.
- “Export kit with samples in file” (the monolithic drum kit format) has been removed to improve compatability with Reaper. Poise will still load existing kits saved using the monolithic format. (To avoid removing the option for monolithic drum kits, a restructure of the drum kit format and a involved code rewrite would have been needed.)
- If only one folder is added to the browser, it will automatically expand when the GUI is opened.
- The behaviour of the browser scroll bar has been fine tuned a little.
- Added rudimentary support for importing LM-4 and MPC 1000 drum kit files. Improvements and more formats are planned.
- Added support for SND files. (Akai MPC etc)
- Added support for AIFF files. (8,16,24 & 32 bit AIFF file supported.)
Poise is available for purchase for $49 USD. A demo version is available for download from the product page.
Visit One Small Clue for more information.