One Small Clue has released version 184.108.40.206 of Poise, its percussion sampler instrument plug-in for Windows.
Poise features 16 drum pads, which can each use 8 samples. Sample layers have parameters for pitch, volume and balance, as well as amplitude and pitch envelopes. There are several sample switching types including random, velocity and round-robin.
Changes in Poise v220.127.116.11
- Muting drum pads when the left mouse button is released is now option. Previously drum pads were always muted.
- Poise will now send MIDI Note events when triggering a drum pad with the mouse.
- Bug Fix: Poise would crash if it didn’t have permission to write in it’s debug data directory.
- Bug Fix: Poise was failing to recall sample layer velocity ranges correctly in some situations.
- Bug Fix: A loud click would sometimes be heard when delaying a sample onset (using the Sample Offset control). More noticable if the sample end marker was also not on a zero-crossing.
- Bug Fix: Some drum pad names refused to show on the GUI.
- Bug Fix: Text in browser isn’t scrambled after adding new directories.
Poise for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for $49 USD.