OneLeaf Software releases KeyMce
OneLeaf Software has released KeyMce, a Mackie Control Emulation software for Windows.
Mix your music from you laptop, without an external controller. KeyMce is designed for a laptop, however, it will work with a standard pc keyboard.
KeyMce changes your PC computer keyboard into a midi controller, sending midi messages similar to the Mackie Control Universal (tm mackie) to control 1- 48 tracks.
- Fader feedback, when set up properly no control jumps.
- Simultaneous faders -(total # depends on computer), author has 8 faders working simultaneously with feedback, fader speed adjustment, as well as bankable to 48 tracks.
- Simultaneous vpots (pans or sends or plugins) control depending on daw. (Developer has 8 faders working simultaneously.)
- Pans – faders mixed at the same time.
- Multifunction mutes (like GenMce).
- Mutes/solos/arms (bankable to 48 tracks).
- Multi press functions from the same set of 8 F keys.
- 8 ch selects (bankable).
- Jog Wheel.
KeyMce was designed for Reaper and works in Ableton Live as well (future release will include plugin/return control). It may work with other DAW software as well, your mileage may vary.
KeyMce is available to download as “beverageware”/donationware for Windows PC.
More information: KeyMce