Orange Tree Samples releases CoreBass Pear for Kontakt 4
Orange Tree Samples has re-released CoreBass Pear, an upright bass sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt 4.
CoreBass™ Pear is an upright bass sample library for KONTAKT 4, and a new standard for highly-realistic, playable upright bass samples. Using KONTAKT’s powerful scripting engine, CoreBass Pear intelligently interprets the input from your MIDI controller (or sequenced MIDI data) in order to produce realistic upright bass tracks.
CoreBass Pear features
- 300 MB of 24-bit samples, compressed in KONTAKT’s lossless NCW format for additional memory efficiency.
- Individually sampled strings with full sustain and natural decay.
- Legato articulations from hammer-ons to pull-offs as well as the ability to seamlessly slide from one note to any other.
- Separate mic and DI signals, giving you tonal versatility.
- 2x round-robin samples.
- Harmonics, string slaps, mutes, and other special effects.
- Adjustable pre-pluck noises for added realism in the attack of the notes.
CoreBass Pear for Kontakt 4 (requires full version) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $49.95 USD until June 30th (regular price $64.95 USD).
Bronto Scorpio Music releases Transition FX