Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Orange Tree Samples releases CoreBass: Pear
Orange Tree Samples has released CoreBass: Pear, an extensive upright bass sample library, especially suitable for jazz and folk music.
The library was designed with ease of use in mind, allowing you to intuitively play it from a MIDI keyboard as well as effortlessly sequence bass parts. Having a wide range of controls, the sound and playability are all adjustable.
CoreBass: Pear features
- 400 MB of hand-tuned 24-bit samples.
- Full sustain with natural decay.
- Separate mic and DI samples.
- Individually sampled strings.
- 2x intelligent round-robin sample cycling.
- Seamlessly slide from one note to any other.
- Variable pre-pluck noises.
- Dynamic vibrato.
- Harmonics, string slaps, mutes, and other special effects.
Note: Due to the extensive scripting, this sound library is available in Kontakt 2-3 format only.
CoreBass: Pear is available as an instant download for an introductory price of $54.95 (normally $64.95). Existing customers will receive an additional $5 discount (discount codes will be sent out per email).
Visit Orange Tree Samples for more information and audio demos.