Orchestral Tools has announced the release of Berlin Strings Exp E – SFX, a string effects instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Berlin Strings EXP E – SFX is the final installment of our orchestral effect range within the Berlin Series. It complements the Berlin Woodwinds EXP D – SFX and Berlin Brass EXP C – Horn SFX Collections with extensively captured playable multi-sampled tonal and atonal string effects. It is recorded at the level of flexibility and depth of sampling the Berlin Series is renowned for since its first Collection release.
With thousands of risers, effect glissandos, clusters and the new tempo-synced Measured Trills, this Collection is crafted to create a really controllable arsenal of Playable Effect Articulations throughout the full natural instrument ranges.
Berlin Strings Exp E features
- Single Sections for individual and flexible String FX writing and orchestrating.
- Playable Effects: Each articulation is recorded with its full range, most of them with different dynamic layers and Round Robins for remarkable realism and flexibility.
- Measured Trills up to a 5th at two different speeds.
- Tempo Script that adjusts the Measured Trills automatically to your host tempo.
- Ligeti Clusters.
- Huge Collection of Aleatoric Clusters.
- Sustains, Staccatos, Dynamics, Tremolos, …
- Extensive Aleatoric Glissando Sets.
- Different lengths, Dynamics, Tremolo, Pizzicato, Trem Sul Pont…
- Chromatic Runs.
The library is available for purchase for 249 EUR ex. VAT for EU.