Organic Loops releases Real Strings Vol.4 – Hip Hop sample library
Organic Loops has released Real Strings Vol.4 – Hip Hop, a collection of real string samples by Pete Whitfield.
Real Strings 4 – HipHop is the brand new sample pack of quality scored string ensembles by Pete Whitfield. These authentic samples were recorded in Pete’s studio where he records real strings for major labels, TV companies and radio/media companies as a highly sought after arranger, in fact the strings for Kanye West’s Track, To The World were recorded by Pete and so you can guarantee you are in for a treat with Real Strings Vol4 Hip Hop.
Now is your chance to ditch those cheesy keyboard workstation string sounds and drop the real deal into your productions, with every nuance and feel that comes from a live performance, these string samples will raise your productions and give you hands on control of powerful, emotive String ensembles that could launch you into the Hip Hop Hall Of Fame!
Real Strings Vol.4 – Hip Hop features
- 249 full loops, 72 phrase loops + 321 REX2 files (716MB content).
- Recorded in 24bit/44.1 kHz, at tempos between 75-100 bpm in minor and modal keys.
- Each file is tempo, and key labelled with extra descriptions including things like flowing, pizz, pulsing, rhythm, riff, bold, simple, disco, classical etc. Loops are also identified as ‘full’ or stripped down versions – ‘high’ or ‘low’.
- Includes 12 scores in MIDI, PDF and Sibelius formats.
- Apple Loops version sold separately.
The sample library is available from Loopmasters for £29.95 GBP.