Oscillicious has updated its BeatCleaver beat slicing tool for Windows and Mac to version 1.2.1.
Whether you’re slicing drum loops for electronica or cutting melodies for beat making, BeatCleaver makes a great producer’s companion. The less time you spend editing audio, the more time you spend making music.
Changes in BeatCleaver v1.2.1
- Important compatibility improvements with files containing non-Roman characters. If you’re slicing files with non-ASCII titles or work with non-Western music, you’ll want to update.
- Fixed a related bug in our open source library libaudiodecoder.
- Added the currently open file’s name to the window title.
- Fixed a crash when moving a slice’s end point after playing.
- Minor improvements to the registration process.
- Fixed a settings saving bug on Mac OS X.
- All Windows packages are now certified and signed.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
BeatCleaver is available to purchase for $15 USD/12 EUR/£10 GBP. Registered users can download this update at no cost. An updated free trial version is available for download from the BeatCleaver site.