Oscillicious updates BeatCleaver to v1.2.1
Oscillicious has updated its BeatCleaver beat slicing tool for Windows and Mac to version 1.2.1.
Whether you’re slicing drum loops for electronica or cutting melodies for beat making, BeatCleaver makes a great producer’s companion. The less time you spend editing audio, the more time you spend making music.
Changes in BeatCleaver v1.2.1
- Important compatibility improvements with files containing non-Roman characters. If you’re slicing files with non-ASCII titles or work with non-Western music, you’ll want to update.
- Fixed a related bug in our open source library libaudiodecoder.
- Added the currently open file’s name to the window title.
- Fixed a crash when moving a slice’s end point after playing.
- Minor improvements to the registration process.
- Fixed a settings saving bug on Mac OS X.
- All Windows packages are now certified and signed.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
BeatCleaver is available to purchase for $15 USD/12 EUR/£10 GBP. Registered users can download this update at no cost. An updated free trial version is available for download from the BeatCleaver site.