Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Outsim updates SynthMaker to v22.214.171.124
Outsim has released version 126.96.36.199 of SynthMaker, an audio programming tool for Windows PC.
This is a small intermediate release to correct some issues that didn’t quite make the 1.1.3 release. Most notably there is a fix to a problem with the Wave Table component that was introduced in 1.1.3. If you’re using the Wave Osc then you’ll want to get this update.
Changes in SynthMaker v188.8.131.52
- Corrected a problem with the Wave Table component introduced in the final 1.1.3 release.
- Fixed a situation that can cause crashes in exported plugins when responding to MIDI mod wheel.
- Fixed a problem with MIDI sustain where notes that had been played, sustained and then played and held again were being dropped on sustain off.
- Resolved an issue with converting strings to arrays where any newlines at the end were being included as zero or blank entries in the resulting array.
- Fixed a problem with Wavelab not recognizing effects with more than two inputs.
SynthMaker is available for Windows PC, priced at £65 GBP / €95 EUR / $133 USD for a personal license, and £125 GBP / €185 EUR / $255 USD for a standard license.
More information: SynthMaker