Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.14
Outsim has released version 1.1.4 of SynthMaker, an audio programming tool for Windows PC.
We’ve been focusing on VST plugin compatibility for this release. As a result weve managed to isolate and fix a number of important stability issues.
In particular, deleting SM generated plugins inside a host should now be much more stable than before.
Changes in SynthMaker v1.1.4
- Fixed several memory issues that were causing crashes when deleting plugins in some host applications.
- Fixed a potentially large memory leak when loading bitmaps in SM and exported plugins and exes.
- Corrected a problem with Make Module where selections including Module Input or Output components could result in the wrong external connections being made or worse links could be dropped completely.
- Input buffers were not being reset correctly for ASIO In which was causing lingering audio glitches when switching between audio devices.
- Fixed a multithreading problem with the Is Playing component which was causing crashes and lock ups in exported VST plugins.
SynthMaker is available for Windows PC, priced at £65 GBP / €95 EUR / $133 USD for a personal license, and £125 GBP / €185 EUR / $255 USD for a standard license.
More information: SynthMaker