Outsim has released version 1.1.4 of SynthMaker, an audio programming tool for Windows PC.
We’ve been focusing on VST plugin compatibility for this release. As a result weve managed to isolate and fix a number of important stability issues.
In particular, deleting SM generated plugins inside a host should now be much more stable than before.
Changes in SynthMaker v1.1.4
- Fixed several memory issues that were causing crashes when deleting plugins in some host applications.
- Fixed a potentially large memory leak when loading bitmaps in SM and exported plugins and exes.
- Corrected a problem with Make Module where selections including Module Input or Output components could result in the wrong external connections being made or worse links could be dropped completely.
- Input buffers were not being reset correctly for ASIO In which was causing lingering audio glitches when switching between audio devices.
- Fixed a multithreading problem with the Is Playing component which was causing crashes and lock ups in exported VST plugins.
SynthMaker is available for Windows PC, priced at £65 GBP / €95 EUR / $133 USD for a personal license, and £125 GBP / €185 EUR / $255 USD for a standard license.
More information: SynthMaker