Overloud Mark Studio 1, virtual Markbass amp effect
Overloud has announced the release of Mark Studio 1, a effect plugin for Windows and Mac which gives you the Markbass amplification tone.
The Mark Studio 1 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation.
No matter what kind of bass you use, the Mark Studio 1 plugin will always give you a very musical array of bass sound choices. It’s an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording.
Mark Studio 1 features
- Three top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500 and Classic 300.
- Six Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2×15″), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 104HF (front-ported 4×10″), STD 106HF (front-ported 6×10″), and Classic 108(sealed 8×10″).
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones.
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets.
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers.
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click.
- 64 factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists and 64 storable user presets.
Mark Studio 1 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/standalone) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 129 EUR until March 31st, 2011 (regular 149 EUR). A crossgrade from TH2 is 79 EUR instead of 99 EUR during this introductory period.