Overloud releases Mark Studio 2
Overloud has announced Mark Studio 2, the new version of its acclaimed Markbass amplifier simulation plugin.
The Mark Studio 2 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation.
No matter what kind of bass you use, the Mark Studio 2 plugin will always give you a very musical array of bass sound choices. It’s an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording.
Overloud’s Mark Studio 2 bass amplifier effect includes 6 Markbass heads, 9 Markbass cabinets and a rich pedalboard.
Mark Studio 2 features
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark.
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2×15″), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 104HF (front-ported 4×10″), STD 106HF (front-ported 6×10″), Classic 108 (sealed 8×10″), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1×12″), New York 804 (front-ported 4x”) and New York 122 (front-ported 2×12″).
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor.
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones.
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets.
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers.
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port)..
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click.
- Tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists.
- Full MIDI support.
- Very low CPU usage.
- Any parameter can be automated in the plugin version.
Mark Studio 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/Standalone) is available to purchase for the MSRP 129 EUR/$169 USD. An upgrade from Mark Studio 1 and a crossgrade from TH2 are available to purchase as well. All Overloud products are currently discounted.
AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6