TH1 Triode shares with the flagship TH1 the same new twist on the guitar player’s stage and recording system by implementing both revolutionary features and a user interface that appeals to every level of player and producer, regardless of experience and technical know-how. Exclusive features such as SLR amplifier morphing, free life-like microphone positioning around cabinets, ReSPire cabinet technology, and Breverb-based reverb, are combined with a radically different and transparent user interface, a selection of mics, cabinets, and amps, stomp-boxes, pedals and rack effects, easy and powerful memory management, and unprecedented real-time control capabilities.
TH1 Triode features
- 4th generation tube and analog emulation engine
- EXCLUSIVE – SLR technology morphs between amps for an infinite sound canvas
- EXCLUSIVE – 3D positioning of microphones in front of cabinets
- EXCLUSIVE – Cabinets feature ReSPiRe technology
- BREVERB-based reverb effects
- Global sound-influencing controls
- Easy and intelligent stereo handling: true stereo in to out capabilities
- Ease Of Use
- Easy to understand and modify signal path
- In-line high quality Tuner
- Compact view Live mode
- Advanced memory management
- 1 Factory Bank
- Full and easy to configure MIDI Program and Bank Change control
- Smart Controls open up new ways of controlling and tweaking your sounds
- MIDI control of Smart Controls and memories
- And More…
- Very low CPU usage
- Plugin or Standalone mode
- The amplifier introduces 4 samples latency
- Zero latency for all other modules
- 3 Amplifiers with 6 total Channels and 12 operating Modes
- 9 Cabinets
- 6 Microphones: choice of Dynamic, Ribbon and Condenser
- Two microphones for each Cabinet
- Studio Ambience reverb optionally added proportionally to the distance of the microphone from the speakers
- 22 stomp boxes, pedals and rack effects
- Parameter-based BPM sync switch
- Local and Global Tap buttons
- Host, Internal or Variation-based Tempo Sync
TH1 Triode is available for Windows and Mac in VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone formats for 69 EUR (+VAT).
TH1 version 1.1.2 updates the custom guitar effects suite with some smaller bug fixes, making it up-to-date with TH1 Triode.
Breverb version 1.5.4 introduces a new authorization process, demo mode and license scheme.
Breverb can now be authorized either with License ID + Serial number (old format – being phased out) or Serial number only (new format). Each license can authorize ONE iLok and, additionally, up to THREE computers using a “license file”.
Overloud Breverb now runs in fully working demo-mode for 14 days without requiring any additional authorization.
Visit Overloud for more information.