Overloud releases TH1 Triode v1.1, TH1 to v1.1.2 and Breverb to v1.5.4
TH1 Triode shares with the flagship TH1 the same new twist on the guitar player’s stage and recording system by implementing both revolutionary features and a user interface that appeals to every level of player and producer, regardless of experience and technical know-how. Exclusive features such as SLR amplifier morphing, free life-like microphone positioning around cabinets, ReSPire cabinet technology, and Breverb-based reverb, are combined with a radically different and transparent user interface, a selection of mics, cabinets, and amps, stomp-boxes, pedals and rack effects, easy and powerful memory management, and unprecedented real-time control capabilities.
TH1 Triode features
- 4th generation tube and analog emulation engine
- EXCLUSIVE – SLR technology morphs between amps for an infinite sound canvas
- EXCLUSIVE – 3D positioning of microphones in front of cabinets
- EXCLUSIVE – Cabinets feature ReSPiRe technology
- BREVERB-based reverb effects
- Global sound-influencing controls
- Easy and intelligent stereo handling: true stereo in to out capabilities
- Ease Of Use
- Easy to understand and modify signal path
- In-line high quality Tuner
- Compact view Live mode
- Advanced memory management
- 1 Factory Bank
- Full and easy to configure MIDI Program and Bank Change control
- Smart Controls open up new ways of controlling and tweaking your sounds
- MIDI control of Smart Controls and memories
- And More…
- Very low CPU usage
- Plugin or Standalone mode
- The amplifier introduces 4 samples latency
- Zero latency for all other modules
- 3 Amplifiers with 6 total Channels and 12 operating Modes
- 9 Cabinets
- 6 Microphones: choice of Dynamic, Ribbon and Condenser
- Two microphones for each Cabinet
- Studio Ambience reverb optionally added proportionally to the distance of the microphone from the speakers
- 22 stomp boxes, pedals and rack effects
- Parameter-based BPM sync switch
- Local and Global Tap buttons
- Host, Internal or Variation-based Tempo Sync
TH1 Triode is available for Windows and Mac in VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone formats for 69 EUR (+VAT).
Check this page for a comparison between TH1 and TH1 Triode.
TH1 version 1.1.2 updates the custom guitar effects suite with some smaller bug fixes, making it up-to-date with TH1 Triode.
Breverb version 1.5.4 introduces a new authorization process, demo mode and license scheme.
Breverb can now be authorized either with License ID + Serial number (old format – being phased out) or Serial number only (new format). Each license can authorize ONE iLok and, additionally, up to THREE computers using a “license file”.
Overloud Breverb now runs in fully working demo-mode for 14 days without requiring any additional authorization.
Visit Overloud for more information.