P5Audio releases Big Country Rock Guitar & Bass Loops
P5Audio has announced the release of Big Country Rock, a collection of guitar and bass loops.
Need to infuse some authentic country guitar playing into your production? Or maybe you’re looking for ideas to inspire your next country hit? Well this is your product!
Featuring 269 live guitar and bass loops, we have arranged these into 18 song set ideas, each with featuring multiple guitar parts, and include big choruses, intimate verses and powerful bridges.
Inspired by chart topping country artists, this set features electric, distortion, twang, slide, delay, tremolo, acoustic and bass parts, all performed and recorded by legendary LA session and touring guitarist Aaron Mclain.
Big Country Rock features
- 216 individual guitar loops and 53 individual bass loops.
- Loops are grouped into loop set ideas, each including multiple guitar parts and bass lines.
- Includes acoustic guitars, electric guitars and electric bass.
- 53 grouped loop ideas total including 18 big hook chorus ideas, 15 bridge and 20 intimate verse ideas.
- Stereo audition loops are provided for all 53 loop set ideas.
- All loops are separated for mixing and matching freedom.
- Guitar sounds include acoustic strum, acoustic picked, distortion rock, slide, tremolo, delay, chorus, lead and more.
- Light compression and EQ has been added, but not over processed leaving you freedom to apply your own processing.
- All tempo and key signatures are provided.
- Recorded and processed through class A Neve and Avalon preamps, and Apogee converters.
- Inspired by mega country artists such as Kip Moore, Gary Allen, The Band Perry, Taylor Swift, Zac Brown Band, Randy Houser, Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley and many more!
- All loops are provided in 24 bit 44.1 kHz Acid WAV, Apple Loop and REX2 formats.
- All loops are royalty free.
The sample library costs $33.49 USD.