FrettedSynth has released FreeAmp2, a virtual guitar setup plug-in.
FreeAmp2 includes Guitsyn, a built-in guitar synth. There are several amps types, EQs and speakers to choose from.
New in FreeAmp2
- Complete new GUI by Rick Christy
- Added Flanger
- Added Guitsyn, a built-in guitar synth
- Reduced CPU uses by another 30% compared to FreeAmpSE v1.5 for all amps, speakers, eq’s and overdrives
- Tweaked overall tone
Visit FrettedSynth for more information and a link to download FreeAmp2.
Fretted Synth has released FreeAmpSE v1.5.
New in Version 1.5
- Reduced CPU use (still not a CPU lightweight, but should shut down less systems then v1.1)
- New overall tone
- Added host sync and tap tempo to the tremolo and delay
- Added phase shifter
- Added input\output meters
- Reduced aliasing (using no over-sampling) Not gone! but harder to make it heard
- Noise gate updated
- Delay updated
- Reverb updated
- Cleaned up the GUI
- 128 new presets (same crap names, plus 64 new crap names added)
Visit Fretted Synth for more information and a link to download FreeAmpSE v1.5.