Paper Stone Instruments releases Palm Mute Piano for Kontakt
Paper Stone Instruments has introduced Palm Mute Piano, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Palm Mute Piano is a 2.6GB 64 note Kontakt instrument. Each note of our PaperStone Grand Piano has been meticulously sampled using finger dampening, resulting in a unique cinematic tone. The PaperStone house piano is a Danemann Grand Piano 6’8″; Mahogany c1960, chosen for it’s rich character and mellow tone. Perfect for cinematic and jazz music.
It has been sampled in short (staccato) long (sustain) and pedalled articulations at 3 velocity levels, with 5 microphones: Close (mono) Stereo and Room.
The Palm Mute Piano was recorded in Studio 2 of Paper Stone Studios in Nottingham, UK (a converted cinema auditorium dating back to 1914).
Palm Mute Piano features
- 4 Patches in NKI format
- PMP Full (Complete with all articulations and dynamic keyswitching)
- PMP Staccato (Lighter version with just the Staccato articulation loaded)
- PMP Pedalled (Lighter version with just the Pedalled articulation loaded)
- PMP Sustain (Lighter version with just the Sustain articulation loaded)
- 1737 stereo samples recorded at 24bit 44.1 KHz.
- Original user interface and advanced custom scripting engine.
The Palm Mute Piano is available exclusively at Sampleism, priced at £22.99 GBP until the end of May (RRP £34.99 GBP).