Patchpool has announced the release of Takover for Avenger, a sound library for the VPS Avenger synthesizer instrument by Vengeance.
Takeover for Avenger provides a broad palette of timbres suitable for a wide variety of musical styles:
Monumental, epic, dramatic soundscapes with a cinematic flavor.
Heartwarming, fragile, lush, elevating pads.
Ethereal, fascinating and otherworldly textures.
Dark and massive drones.
Expressive lead synths and juicy bass sounds.
Beautiful string instruments (guitars, plucked piano, cello derivatives).
Bells and pluck sounds.
Synthetic vocal textures.
Epic brass swells (horns, trombones, sousaphone).
Drum/percussion sounds for the drum sampler, dry and processed.
Playful, edgy and minimal sequences.
Evolving, rhythmical, often tempo-synced animations of timbre, amplitude and filters.
- 103 patches including 2 variations.
- Includes Arp – Sequencer (10), Bass (8 including 1 variation), Bells – Plucks (11), Brass (3), Drones (10), Drums – Percussion (7), Leads (4), Pads (14), Soundscapes (14), String (6 including 1 variation), Synth (10), Vocal Synth (6).
- 89 wavetables, also derived from the re-synthesis function in Avenger.
- 83 sample maps (multi-samples) and one-shots (44.1 Khz – 24 Bit), 1.8 GB (before lossless compression in Avenger).
- 23 single cycle waveforms (shapes).
- 2 drumkits.
- Library size in total: 706.1 MB (689.3 MB download).
- All patches have the modulation wheel and the three Macros assigned, most also use Macro switches, many also use aftertouch.
- Comes in the native Avenger format, easy import/installation.
Takeover for Avenger is available for purchase for 48 EUR.