Patchpool introduces Scattered Entity Vol. 1 for MachFive 3
Simon Stockhausen of Patchpool has announced Scattered Entity Vol. 1, the first in a series of libraries for MOTU’s MachFive 3.
Over time a universe of sounds for this extremely versatile electronic instrument will be created, combining the beauty and natural expression of acoustic instruments with the miracles of electronic sound design.
Scattered Entity Vol. 1 features
- ~3 GB of original samples (wav/stereo/48 Khz/24 Bit).
- 100+ patches/instruments combining all synthesis methods available in MachFive
- Multisampled instruments, pure and twisted.
- Orchestral sounds derived from orchestral recordings of my own music.
- Evolving pads.
- Vocal texures.
- Experimental textures.
- Cinematic and ominous soundscapes.
- Complex sequencers.
- Processed field recordings.
- Sampled Instruments:
- Celtic harp with 27 strings – multisampled with several velocity layers and round robin, harp glissandi, prepared harp samples.
- Bowed strings.
- Chromatic and achromatic percussion (Thai gongs, Tamtam, bowed vibraphone, Djembe and more).
- All patches will have the 8 Macros assigned in the info tab, quite a few patches will also have custom scripting for extended sound manipulation features and a nice front end.
The sound library is scheduled for release in early November, 2013. It is available to pre-order for 52 EUR (20% off regular 65 EUR).