Patchworks has announced the release of version 1.4 of its Conductr Ableton Live controller app for iPad.
After the successful release of the Claydr MIDI keyboard, Conductr launches a new update with some long awaited new features.
Changes in Conductr v1.4
- USB connection: all Mac OSX users can now connect Conductr to Ableton Live with the iPad cable.
- App wide settings:
- Use bigger clips: resize Clips launcher to Small (S), Medium (M) or Large (L).
- Sync Clips and Mixer modules: keep track of each other’s place in your set by default.
- Avoid accidents: hide Mute Buttons by default.
- Z parameter resize for XY-4D Pads: Small (S), Medium (M) or Large (L).
Conductr 1.4 is available for free on the App Store. Previous users must also update the Conductr server.
More information: Conductr