Paul Nasca releases PaulStretch 2.0
Changes in PaulStretch v2.0
- Added free envelopes, which allows the user to freely edit some parameters.
- Added stretch multiplier (with free envelope) which make the stretching variable.
- Added arbitrary frequency filter.
- Added a frequency spreader effect, which increase the bandwith of each harmonic.
- Added a frequency shifter which produces binaural beats (the beats frequencies are variable).
- Added 32 bit WAV rendering.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
The documentation will be updated soon and Paul is planning to make saving/loading of all parameters possible as well.
PaulStretch 2.0 can be downloaded here.
Loopmasters releases Shamisen