Paul’s Extreme Sound Stretch updated to v2.1
Paul Nasca has released version 2.1 Paul’s Extreme Sound Stretch, or Paulstretch, a program for stretching audio.
It is suitable only for extreme sound stretching of the audio (like 50x) and for applying special effects by “spectral smoothing” the sounds. It can transform any sound/music to a texture.
Changes in Paulstretch v2.1
- Added loading/saving parameters.
- Added Linux Jack support.
- Added “Symmetric” mode of Binaural Beats.
- Support for longer stretches – for the really patient ones – up to one quintillion times ( 10^18 x ).
- Fixed a bug which produced infinite loop at the end of some mp3 files (at playing or render).
- Fixed a bug in the mp3 reader.
- Other minor additions.
Paulstretch is open source software released under a General Public License (GPL2). A Windows binary is available to download.
More information: Paul’s Extreme Sound Stretch