Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Peavey releases ReValver Mk III
Peavey has released ReValver Mk III, a revolutionary 64-bit amplifier modeling software that captures the true characteristics of vacuum tubes while allowing users unprecedented control over their tonality and gain structures.
ReValver is state of the art virtual guitar amplifier modeling software and the only software that captures the true sonic nature of vacuum tubes. Choose infinite combinations of classic amps, preamps, power amps, and effects to create your own signature tone.
ReValver Mk III features
- 15 amp models, including Peavey 6505®, JSX®, Classic®, ValveKing® and Triple XXX®.
- Modules in amp head, preamp and power amp formats.
- Two operation modes, with 64-bit and oversampling in HQ mode for hi-fi fanatics.
- FFT based convolution reverb, including sampled spring reverb.
- More than 150 speaker samples using real-time convolution and membrane modeling.
- Algorithm improvements from Mk II to enhance realism, especially in the tube and transformer simulation.
- Standard Tuner and Simul-Tuner with six independent tuners for tuning to presets.
ReValver Mk III is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), and has an MSRP of $299.99 USD.
Visit Peavey for more information.