Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Pethu releases Minim Mixer Series
Pethu has released Minim Mixer Series, a series of channel strip VST effect plug-ins for Windows PC.
The Minim mixers combine great overview and control with a very small screen footprint. For use with modular hosts and sequencers that lack a “classic hardware style” mixer.
Minim Mixer Series features
- All stereo through-and-through – 4-16 standard channels, 2 FX send/returns, and master fader.
- Editable text labels for each channel.
- Input indicator lights makes it easy to spot any channels muted by mistake.
- Sophisticated mute and solo handling: Two solo exclusive groups (main & FX), “solo overrides mute”, and separate mute indicator lights.
- Click-spots for quick reset of each individual fader and pan control.
- 64 patch memories – store and compare mixer settings with ease.
- Optional versions with added EQ section.
- 6 mixers in one package – 16-2, 8-2, 4-2, 16-2EQ, 8-2EQ, and 4-2EQ.
Note: since Mimim is created with SynthEdit you may run into stability problems on Multi-Core CPU machines.
The Minim Mixer Series are available as freeware. Check Pethu‘s website for more information.