Photosounder updates SplineEQ to v1.1
Photosounder has released version 1.1 of SplineEQ, an equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
SplineEQ is a linear phase equalizer plugin. Designed to be simple and flexible, SplineEQ allows you to create filters using Bézier splines, the best known way to design curves.
Changes in SplineEQ
- Added vertical zoom so that the visualisation range can go from +60/-infinite dB to +/- 3 dB.
- Added horizontal zoom up to 10x. The zoom level is control with the mouse wheel, moving left and right is done by holding the right mouse button.
- New interface with redone graphics and 48-bit colour depth with dithering.
- Selectable interface size in 3 sizes, 780×566, 1060×566 and 1220×666.
- Latency reporting method changed for better latency compensation in some hosts.
- Changed the way resolution and delay are calculated and extended the maximum resolution to 16 (equivalent to ~16,000 bins at a 44.1 kHz sampling rate).
- Fixed the 64-bit VST on Mac.
SplineEQ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is on sale for $19 USD until July 7th, 2014 (regular $29 USD).