Piotr ‘Habib’ Pyrzanowski releases keFIR
- Based on impulse responses loaded from wave files
- Filter length can be adjusted to maximum of 8K taps
- Mix control for mixing input with output
- Gain control for setting output volume level
- Length control for setting filter length (you can also set the length by clicking right mouse button on impulse response)
Adjusting filter length will linearly affect CPU usage, more taps used require more CPU power. You can optimize it by choosing proper filter length, for example some amp cabinet impulse responses have long tail of ‘almost zero’ coefficients which can be shortened without audible difference, to save some extra CPU cycles.
Note: the Libsndfile file needs to be some place Windows can find it, i.e. c:\windows\system32