Plektron Guitar Amp, guitar/bass amplifier simulator & multi-effect rack
Plektron has released Guitar Amp, an advanced guitar and bass amplifier simulator and multi-effect rack for Windows.
Guitar amp offers wide set of amplifiers and effects. Using it is simple and intuitive due to its drag and drop system, you have just to drag a module in the rack to create your customize effect’s chain. If it is the right sound, you can save your own set! Plug your guitar to the audio board and start Guitar Amp in stand alone mode, or just record in your favourite VST host with the plug-in version.
Guitar Amp features
- 7 Original Amplifiers with matched cabinet.
- 32 Effects modules.
- Over 100 presets and easy managing.
- Full midi learn functions.
- Simple to use with popup and display info.
- Standalone application or VST plug-in.
- High quality stereo processing.
- Drag and drop modular effects’ rack.
- Internal automated controls.
- Synthetizer module, audio-to-midi controlled.
- Wave player, tuner and many other tools.
Plektron Guitar Amp is available to purchase for Windows (VST/Standalone) for the introductory price of 19.99 EUR.
Plektron has also released Powered, a distortion effect for Windows.
Powered is a power distortion for your guitar, very good for rock and heavy sounds. Simple and light, it is ideal for complex projects with many guitar’s tracks. PoweRED has been developed with the same Guitar Amp’s technology assuring an excellent audio processing.
Using PoweRED with IR-CAB you can obtain more tone colour to your instrument. Featuring reverb, delay, wah-wah, 13 default cabinets and more for a real amazing tune!!!
Powered is available to purchase for 9.99 EUR.
Furthermore Plektron is offering a number of free effect plug-ins:
- BassLOW, bass amplifier
- IRcab, impulse response cabinet
- Comp4, four bands compressor
- WTComp, analogue tube warmer
- …and many upcoming more!!!
More information: Plektron