Plektron updates Guitar Amp effect plugin to v2.1
Plektron has released version 2.1 of its Guitar Amp effect for Windows.
Guitar Amp is an amplifier simulator and multi-fx for guitar and bass, but that’s not all. It is not inspired by real, physical instruments, but rather it is made to give a unique and original vibe to your creations.
Featuring 7 different amplifiers from clean to distorted, multi-cabinets, mic simulation, full MIDI controls, and more than 20 real-time effects, Guitar Amp can be used as VST plugin or StandAlone. Guitar Amp can satisfy your every sonic craving, no matter the genre. A great and low cost solution to help you rock anywhere, anytime, however you want!
Changes in Guitar Amp v2.1
- Optimized preset manager.
- New preset panel.
- No-Mute when changing preset.
- Assignable input in setup panel (standalone).
- Fixed tuner crash in VST.
- Fixed 2pitch crash in VST.
- Windows resized to fit with every screen.
- Some fixes in the manual.
- Added a fun new module effects RadioSim.
- Minor bug fixes.
Guitar Amp for Windows (VST/Standalone) costs 12.99 EUR. A free edition is also available.