Plogue Bidule, modular audio software updated to v0.9705
Plogue has released version v0.9705 of Bidule, a modular audio software for Windows and Mac.
The brainchild of Plogue Art et Technologie, Bidule is a cross-platform application that is gaining recognition world-wide as the new standard in modular music software.
Changes in Bidule v0.9705
- Added LFSR (Linear Feedback Shift Register).
- Added Gate Clock.
- Added Basic Audio File Player 2.
- Added attempting to load an audio file using OS functions if libsndfile fails (OS X: ExtAudioFile, Windows: Windows Media Format).
- Audio File Player: now behaves like audio and MIDI devices for MP Assign.
- Added autosave mode.
- Fixed: Groups: using spectral inputs/outputs could cause a crash.
- Fixed: Groups: using relative modulation with group parameters could result in the modulation being applied twice.
- Fixed: Group selected: some parameter links are not restored.
- Fixed: Magnitude EQ: parameters are not loaded correctly.
- Fixed: MIDI File Player: crash could possibly occur when using Follow Sync Source transport state.
- Fixed: MIDI Splitter: could crash when set to split by Note.
- Fixed: OSC : a crash could occur when removing a bidule from the layout and OSC Server is enabled.
- Fixed: Plugin & ReWire mode: MIDI output events could end up be out of sequence.
- Fixed: Plugin Mode: clearing the contents of Basic Audio Buffer and Multitap Delay doesn’t work if the UI is not shown.
- Fixed: Presets: the current preset is not saved before it is changed to be read-only.
- Fixed: ReWire Mode: under some specific circumstances the tempo taken from the host is using a wrong value.
- Fixed: Windows: double-clicking on elements in both Lock Parameters and Exported Group Parameters dialog could cause a crash when running the 32-bit version on Windows 7 64-bit
- + many more fixes.
Bidule is available to purchase for PC and Mac (standalone/VST/AU), priced at an “early bird” price of $75 USD excl. VAT.
Waves V7, plug-in installers updated to r10