Plogue releases Bidule 0.9
Bidule is a realtime modular creation studio aimed mainly at artists seeking a new environment with which to experiment.
With Bidule, you create your own live music-making environment, inserting audio and midi devices, ReWire Devices, VST/AU instruments and plugins. Patch them anyway you like, in realtime, while it plays. Bidule can run either as a standalone app or as a ReWire Device.
New in 0.9
- Bidule can now run as a VST/AU plug-in (available only to registered users)
- Monitoring of inputs/outputs of a bidule (new context menu entry)
- New Spanish translation (many thanks to BiCho)
- Key Sender
- MIDI Aftertouch Value Filter
- MIDI CC Value Filter
- MIDI Channel Pressure Value Filter
- MIDI Note Closer
- MIDI Note Velocity Filter
- MIDI Pitchbend Value Filter
- Basic Audio Buffer : added Clear Contents trigger input
- Constant : added loaded files in Mediapool choices
- Mixer : you can double-click on the Volume label to change the channel strip label
- OS X : you can drop supported audio/MIDI files on the dock icon to add them to the Mediapool
- OSC MIDI : detune parameter is now optional
- Unit Converter : added MIDI 7bit to/from [0,1] normalized
There are also many bugfixes. Visit the Plogue website for more information and a time limited demo.