Plogue has release version v0.97 of Bidule, a modular audio software for Windows and Mac.
The brainchild of Plogue Art et Technologie, Bidule is a cross-platform application that is gaining recognition world-wide as the new standard in modular music software.
Changes in Bidule v0.97
- Added parameter linking of all parameters when selecting a bidule in the source and target tree of the Parameters window.
- Added load and save of Map files to the MIDI and Sample Map UI.
- Added Arpeggiator from chipsounds.
- Added MIDI CC Creator (Multi) and CC Extractor (Multi).
- Added MIDI Comparison Filter.
- Added MIDI Gate.
- Added MIDI Basic Delay.
- Added Variable (Int).
- Added multiple i/o configurations for Audio Dummy.
- Added 176400 Hz sample rate.
- Increased speed parameter range in MIDI Buffer, File Looper and Player.
- Basic Audio Buffer 2: added option to save mono files.
- Plugin mode: added possibility to have different FFT settings than standalone.
- Value List: added parameter to save current position.
- Windows x64: added possibility to have a different VST folder for 64bit
- Many Bug Fixes, details here.
Bidule is available to purchase for PC and Mac (standalone/VST/AU), priced at an “early bird” price of $75 USD excl. VAT.