PLParEQ1 & PLParEQ4 updated to v1.45
Refined Audiometrics Laboratory has released version 1.45 of their PLParEQ1 (a 1 band Phase Linear EQ Filter) and PLParEQ4 (a 4 Band Phase Lineaer EQ Filter) plug-ins.
Many more changes since v1.23, including:
- restored default behavior as bypass — now precisely a wire with delay.
- added color coding of graph to show Red for phase-warping, Blue for phase-linear.
- added an All-Pass filter as the phase-warping version of the bypass (—— mode). Phase-linear bypass is true neutral and bypass.
- added Cambridge Type 1, 2, 3 to Peaking EQ.
- added simple graph of filter shape to PLParEQ1.
- now FL 5 doesn’t hang anymore.
- stricter conformity with VST standard.
- added ramp down/ramp up when changing quality levels.
- added text-edit boxes on PLParEQ1 so you can directly enter Atten, Freq, Q, and Gain.
- added VST programs (presets) (32 per bank)
For more information and downloads, check the Refined Audiometrics Laboratory website.