Pluggotic releases TrueBlue drum library for Kontakt
Pluggotic has announced the release of TrueBlue, an electronic-style drum module powered by sounds sampled from the “mkII” version of an analog drum synthesizer made in East Germany.
Old school spirit and raw vibe of the drumsynth, including subtle sounds drifting derived from analog circuitry and free-running oscillators, has been sampled and can be manipulated through a simple midi-notes operated interface.
Resulting drumkits can be played raw or brutally degraded, pitched, filtered, panned or stereoized, routed to individual outputs for multichannel operations (depending from availability) and stored as patches.
- S+S drum module for Kontakt 4.2.3 or newer versions.
- 100 sounds each with 8 randomly alternated samples.
- 800 24bit 96k mono samples, 206Mb (unlocked).
- Mixer section and outputs assignment.
- Stereo FX for snare/clap/hihat/cymbal/percussion.
- Manual or midi-controlled user interface.
- Host-automated controls with midi-learn.
- 10 preset kits plus 77 midi-patterns.
- Combinator template for Reason 3.0 and newer versions.
The sound library is available from Sampleism, priced at £7 GBP.
More information: Sampleism