Plugin Boutique has announced Bass Engine, a virtual bass instrument by DopeVST created with the Hip Hop producer in mind.
In our experience there are generally two types of bass synth, the 30Gb monsters that have twelve velocity layers on each note, multiple round robins and an unlimited number of options or the contemporary plug-ins that are aimed at electronic producers who love the real low end bass and 808 sound. Bass Engine is the brand new alternative…
Three Decades of Hip Hop Bass
With Bass Engine we have studied the last three decades of Hip Hop production and have the selected the most representative bass sounds of that era. These basses include everything from dusty jazzy upright bass to floor shaking 808’s and everything in between.
Bass Engine features
- 300 Pre-eq’ed Hip Hop bass instruments including 15 fat 808’s.
- Unrivaled collection of the Finest USEABLE Hip Hop bass instruments ever!
- 50 Hip Hop MIDI basslines included featuring a selection of styles and keys.
- Built in glide, pan and drive controls.
- Built in ADSR controls.
- Includes a built in analog style reverb.
- Ultra low CPU usage [perfect if you own a laptop / tablet / low spec PC/MAC]
- Ultra fast patch loading [flick through patches in lightening quick times]
- Program your basslines manually or use a MIDI/USB controller/keyboard/MPD.
Bass Engine for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for £60 GBP.