Plugin Boutique has welcomed Glitchmachines to its online store with the launch of a limited time sale.
Glitchmachines specialize in creative audio software and forward-thinking sound design for music production, games and multimedia. Their vision is to push boundaries and go against trends in order to continue to innovate, all while keeping their prices affordable and retaining the highest quality in the products.
Check out their featured plugins below and save 35% off exclusively at Plugin Boutique for one week only.
- Polygon — At the heart of Polygon, you will find 4 Sampler modules featuring a granular mode and various play and loop modes with focus and loop range sliders. The modules are supported by 8 LFOs, 4 modulation envelopes with variable slopes, two multi-mode filters, three effects processors, a sub oscillator and various global parameters. All of Polygon’s components work in conjunction with its modulation matrix to allow you to achieve extremely dynamic results with relative ease.
- Cataract — Cataract is a Segment Multiplexer plugin geared toward electronic music production and experimental sound design. Cataract features an arsenal of sample scanners with integrated modulation sequencers and morphing functions. This makes it possible to construct architecturally complex patterns ranging from nuanced percussive articulations to intricate particle sound effects and all out generative hyper glitch chaos.
- Quadrant — Quadrant is a modular sound generator and effects processing plugin geared toward experimental sound design and electronic music production. Quadrant’s open-ended graphical patching system and diverse set of modules give you access to a new customizable processing environment capable of a very broad range of effects.
- Cryogen — Cryogen is a modular buffer effects processor designed to generate robotic artifacts and abstract musical malfunctions. Cryogen features dual buffer effects, dual multimode filters with morphable modes and dual bit crusher effects. With the advent of its extremely flexible architecture and modulation options, Cryogen is capable of generating everything from subtle glitches to stunning signal mutations, making it an exciting tool for electronic musicians and sound designers alike.
- Subvert — Subvert is a savage 3-Channel distortion processor designed to facilitate the decimation of the frequency spectrum. Based around 5 effects; multimode distortion, FM ring modulator, digitizer, metalizer and multimode filter, Subvert generates anything from subtle harmonics to relentlessly brutal distortions. Offering three channels of each effects chain and a wealth of modulation options, Subvert is our take on the ideal tool to inject your productions with a sinister and aggressive edge.
- Convex — Convex is a multi-effects processor designed to facilitate the creation of contorted artifacts, syncopated patterns and skewed digital textures. Based around three classic effects; multimode filter, pitch shifter and delay, Convex generates dynamic variations of the input signal by morphing between two instances of each effect and modulating their key parameters using an extensive array of control modules.
The sale ends December 10th, 2015.