Precisionsound releases ACE 3000
The “Ace Tone” ACE 3000 is probably one of the last organs before “Ace Tone” became “Roland Corporation”. It’s a furniture piece, a grandma’s organ. with 2 manuals, a drum machine and a one octave bass pedal section that goes deeper than deep.
ACE 3000 features
- 307 24-bit mono WAV samples divided into 42 programs for HALion and Kontakt and 51 Rx2 grooves.
- All voices/registers separate in full range with 4 samples per octave in full range.
- HALion/Kontakt version feature creative sound programming based on the core waves of the ACE 3000 (placed in the folder “Nice”).
- Internal analogue drum machine rhythms (Rx2), all presets and a lot of combination grooves generated by pressing several preset buttons at once.
- Recorded all of these in low tempo to fit in almost any musical situation.
- Full organic irregularities of the drum machine in many groove combinations to “outrun” any single hit programming of individual samples.
The 16-bit SoundFont version contains 21 programs, core programs of the voices/registers only (All formats are included when you buy the library).
The ACE 3000 costs $39 (+$11 for CD-Rom).
Visit Precisionsound for more information and demo tracks.
discoDSP HighLife Open Source updated to R2
PSP Audioware updates PSP Xenon to v1.1