Precisionsound releases Exosphere sample library
Precisionsound has released Exosphere, a library of glitchy, threatening, and abstract soundscapes for film, game, and multimedia sound design and music production.
Exosphere features corrosive textures, unstable machines, electronic ambiences, and twisted voices. Each soundscape is over one minute in length, and loops seamlessly.
The files in Exosphere are intended primarily to be placed directly on the timeline of a DAW or video editor, such as Cubase/Nuendo, Sonar, Vegas, Pro Tools, Logic, etc. The included sampler programs are for easy auditioning of sounds. The program for Kontakt 3 and above displays the name of the played file on the GUI when you press a key.
- 50 stereo 48khz 24-bit WAV files.
- Over 55 minutes of audio.
- 1 program for all versions of Steinberg HALion.
- 1 program for NI Kontakt 1 and 2.
- 1 program with scripted GUI for NI Kontakt 3 and above (not compatible with free Kontakt Player).
Exosphere is available to purchase for $29 USD as a download or $40 USD on DVD (includes all formats).