Precisionsound releases Knutby Church Organ sample pack
Precisionsound has announced the release of Knutby Church Organ, an organ sample library.
The Knutby Church Organ was built in 1995 by Johannes Menzel, based upon a previous Gustav Andersson organ from 1867.
All pipes for each Stop combination were recorded with note and release tail, close miked.
In postproduction some pipes were excluded, others retuned and the noisefloor of the fan system was removed from the recordings with the latest restoration tools. All notes have been seamlessly looped and the length of notes is long so in most circumstances you will never reach the loop points while playing.
Knutby Church Organ features
- 1502 stereo 24bit wav samples.
- 15 programs for HALion 1-3 and EXS24.
- 24 programs for Kontakt 3 and 4 with KSP script and GUI.
- 15 programs for Kontakt 1 and 2.
- 5 Impulse response files that can be used in any IR reverb plug-in of your choice. These IRs are also implemented in the Kontakt 3 & 4 scripted programs.
Knutby Church Organ is available to purchase as a download for $69 USD (DVD for +$11 USD). All formats are included.