PreSonus ships Eris E4.5 compact studio monitors
PreSonus has announced it is now shipping the ultra-compact Eris E4.5 studio reference monitor, the third model in the Eris series of two-way monitor speakers.
As with the Eris E5 and E8, the E4.5 delivers professional audio quality and can be user-adjusted to the acoustic space, allowing you to create a more accurate listening environment or to simulate different common listening environments – a feature not typically provided by studio monitors in this price point.
This affordable new monitor speaker is ideal for bedroom studios, for school music programs, and as a high-quality replacement for computer speakers.
Eris E4.5 features
- 4.5-inch Kevlar® low-frequency transducer.
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer.
- 50 watt, Class AB biamplification.
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction.
- Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour.
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection.
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing.
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced 1/8-inch TS, RCA inputs.
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone output.
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL.
The Eris E4.5 is available to purchase for an anticipated MAP/street price of $199.95 USD per pair.