PreSonus has announced it is now shipping the StudioLive 24.4.2, a digital mixer.
Like the 16-channel StudioLive 16.4.2, the 24-channel StudioLive 24.4.2 is designed for both studio recording and live sound, without compromising the requirements for either.
StudioLive 24.4.2 sports the same friendly user interface, robust feature set, and extensive I/O configuration as the StudioLive 16.4.2 but with several significant additions and enhancements. The most obvious difference is that the new mixer provides 24 input channels, rather than 16. As with the 16.4.2, each input features a trim pot, XLR mic input with XMAX™ mic preamp, 1/4-inch TRS balanced line inputs and unbalanced insert points. Like the 16.4.2, the StudioLive 24.4.2 offers 4 subgroup outputs, but where the 16-channel model offers 6 aux buses, the 24.4.2 provides 10 aux buses.
StudioLive 24.4.2 features
- 24-bit/48 kHz sampling rate.
- 24 Class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers.
- 24 line-level inputs.
- 10 auxiliary buses.
- 4 subgroups.
- High-definition analog to digital converters (118 dB dynamic range).
- Unlimited-headroom, 32-bit floating-point, digital mixing and effects processing.
- 32×26 FireWire digital recording interface with two FireWire 400 (IEEE 1394) ports.
- Scene automation with load/save/recall of all settings.
- Fat Channel with: High-pass filter, Compressor, Limiter, Expander/Gate, 4-band fully parametric EQ, Pan, Load/save.
- 2 master DSP effects (reverb and delay with Load and Save).
- 100 mm long-throw faders.
- Military-grade quick-touch buttons.
- Fast-acting LED meters.
- Talkback communication system.
- Rugged steel chassis.
- PreSonus Capture™ multitrack-recording software.
- Compatible with Cubase, Digital Performer, Logic, Nuendo, Sonar, Studio One and others.
- PC and Mac compatible.
The StudioLive 24.4.2 is available to purchase for a MSRP of $3,299 USD.
More information: PreSonus / http://www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-24.4.2″ title=”link to StudioLive 24.4.2 product page”>StudioLive 24.4.2